Saturday, December 31, 2022

Year in Review, 2022

Not much to say about it this year. Reading "serious" things felt like a real chore and took forever. Mostly I stuck with graphic novels (some of which were "serious" and felt like a chore and took forever) and kids' novels. There's also a 500-page book I spend months getting halfway though and never finished. In addition, I reviewed some books I didn't like, because I was reviewing them for the school district and you just have to take what they send you. I guess there's also 2 new categories: middle grade nonfiction (bleh) and essay collection.

Picture books:                     17

Middle grade/YA novels:   15

Middle grade nonfiction:    1

Graphic novels:                  29

Memoir:                             3 

Novels:                              1

Poetry:                               1

Essay collections:             1   

Total:                                 74 

No comments: